![]() |
MBGRG - Spynie / 2. General view |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() ![]() |
02-10-2005 10:17:30 |
General view of the Old Cross. An inscription read:
"This cross marks the eastern end of the Church of the Holy Trinity, Spynie within which about 1208, Bricius, Bishop of Moray, constituted the first Cathedral Chapter of the Diocese".
|
|||